Thursday, January 15, 2009

Right Right

So here's what I've been up to since.. then. Set fitness shows to record, stuff like yoga, dance and other random workouts to keep me interested and moving. It gets a bit repetitive when you have to do 50 crunches then 20 leg lifts then 30 crunch/leg lifts. also, I stopped cooking with as much butter. I managed to make eggs without a single bit of butter in them, thanks to teflon and slow cooking.

Painted a bit in pink and black. think it turned out quite nice actually. but The Master keeps trying to get at the two mice i painted.

I've also decided to start singing again and actually keeping the recordings. maybe find a way to lay the sound over puppets or something and make a few videos for the interwebs. ..

..and apparently The Master has decided it is my duty to be her bed right now. gotta love cats. lay on my hands and keyboard then get insulted and kneady when i dont pet her, what a silly girl.

and today i will not goto sleep so early then sleep till The Doctor gets home. that makes nothing productive get done. My achievement today will be to hook up the PS2 and Break out DDR.

thats right, I said DDR!

also..*deep breath*.. do..ALL.. of the...*winces*...dishes.. GAH! I said it and im not editing it out.
I WILL Do all of the dishes and then....*prepares paper bag*... the laundry!!
...*takes a moment to panic about household chores*...

okok.. Ill be fine.. I can do this. Its not like i said ild unpack or anything... cause thats just crazy talk.

everyday i find something new i love about the Doctor. like his knowledge of blondie songs. and his lil dances..love those so much! I'm so glad he's a dork.

well i gotta go **** in *** ***, so i can **** him ** in a ******* ***. :)

Later Days.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment